- For bone, teeth and cardiovascular health
- Source of calcium. A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue for children and older adults
- Supports bone mineralization
- To assist in the management of osteoporosis
- Magnesium, Vitamin D and K2 assist with calcium homeostasis
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) may help postmenopausal women to reduce bone loss
- Women’s calcium requirements are increased after menopause
- A bone supplement for pregnant, breastfeeding and postmenopausal women, children, adults, elderly and sports people
- Contains calcium from MCHA (Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite)
- Combines magnesium, vitamin D & K2 to assist with calcium homeostasis (Place calcium correctly into bones)
- Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) is a bioavailable form of vitamin K, that supports bone health
- Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
- Manufactured in Australia
- MCHA is a more bioavailable source of calcium and phosphorus compared to other calcium sources
- MCHA is an organic source of calcium, derived from Australian certified BSE-free young cattle
- MK-7 provides longer lasting effects compared to other vitamin K forms (e.g. vitamin K1) due to its higher bioavailability and longer half-life
- MenaQ7® is the selected vitamin K2 (MK-7) source for Mesalus
- MenaQ7® is the only clinically validated, patented vitamin K2 (MK-7) form available on the market. It has been clinically researched for bone and cardiovascular health.
- MenaQ7® only contains the bioactive trans-isomer, hence, it is more therapeutically beneficial than other MK-7 sources [which contain both the cis-isomer (inactive) and trans-isomer].
Children (6 – 9 years): 1 capsule/day, (10 – 18 years): 2 capsules/day; Adults: 1 – 2 capsules twice daily; or as directed by your healthcare professional. With or after meals.
30 soft capsules/bottle
|Each soft capsule contains:|
(equiv. Calcium 18mg; equiv. Phosphorus 7.72mg)
|Calcium carbonate (equiv. Calcium 232mg)||580mg|
|Menaquinone 7 (MK7 – Vitamin K2)||45mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 250IU)||6.25mcg|
|Magnesium oxide – Heavy
(equiv. Magnesium 60mg
Vitamin K2 may counteract the effects of anticoagulation therapy, and therefore is not recommended for patients on blood-thinning medications. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.