- Source of calcium. A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue for children and older adults
- May assist in the prevention and/or treatment of osteoporosis
- Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Calcium supplement for pregnant women, breastfeeding women, children, adults, the elderly, postmenopausal women & sports people
- Provides a high potency source of calcium of 600mg per tablet
- Vitamin D3 supports calcium absorption in the digestive system
- Designed for special groups, such as pregnant and breastfeeding women
Children (6 – 9 years): 1 tablet/day; Children (10+ years) & Adults: 1 – 2 tablets/day; Pregnant/Breastfeeding: 1 – 2 tablets/day or as directed by your healthcare professional. With or after meals. For 2 tablets/day, take tablets at least 2 hours apart. Can be used in combination with ‘Mumsalus’. Recommended dosage: 1 tablet/day and up to 2 tablets/day for those with low calcium and/or vitamin D levels or as directed by healthcare professional; with or after meals and at least 2 hours separated from taking Mumsalus.
|Each tablet contains:|
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.