- A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue for children and older adults
- May assist in the prevention and/or treatment of osteoporosis
- Calcium supplement for pregnant women; breastfeeding women; children; adults; elderly; postmenopausal women; sports people
- Contains three different calcium compounds for better absorption; Contains eleven essential nutrients for bone health.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- BONSALUS combines three different calcium compounds to deliver an overall; highly absorbable and elemental source of calcium. Together with bone proteins from hydroxyapatite and an additional 10 vitamins and minerals important for skeletal health, BONSALUS is one of the most comprehensive formulas on the market. This makes the product unique because it can support many different aspects of bone formation and metabolism and not just calcium deposition
- BONSALUS is manufactured in a certified GMP licensed facility in Australia, a member of ICH and PIC. Ingredients are from clean, high quality sources
Children (12+ years): 1 – 2 tablets/day; Adults: 1 – 2 tablets twice daily; Pregnant/Breastfeeding women: 1 – 2 tablets twice daily, unless combined with Mumsalus: 2 tablets/day or as directed by your healthcare professional. With or after meals. Can be used in combination with ‘Mumsalus’. Recommended dosage: 2 tablets/day with or after meals at least 2 hours before or after Mumsalus; or as directed by your healthcare professional (Max: 3 tablets/day).
60 tablets/blister box
|Each tablet contains:|
|Calcium Phosphate (Calcium 123.64mg)||319mg|
|Calcium Citrate Hydrate (Calcium 66.37mg)||315mg|
|Hydroxyapatite (Calcium 61.25mg)||250mg|
|Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate (Vitamin C 25.14mg; Calcium 2.86mg)||30.43mg|
|Magnesium Oxide – Heavy
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 2mg)||10mg|
|Manganese Gluconate (Manganese 500mcg)||4.38mg|
|Borax (Boron 500mcg)||4.41mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||1.22mg|
|Folic acid (Vitamin B9)||90mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||1.2mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||6.2mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||60mcg|
60 If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.