Formulated for the symptomatic relief of gout
- For symptomatic relief of gout
- Formulated to assist with management of uric acid
- Pain relief. Provides analgesic effects.
- Contains salicin, a naturally occurring anti-inflammatory compound used in the development of aspirin
- A natural-derived formula designed for the treatment of gout
- Combines traditional and modern medical knowledge for gout relief and uric acid balance
- A collection of unique ingredients that target multiple areas of gout pathogenesis
- Easy-to-swallow tablets
- AntiGout functions to help reduce the build up of urate crystals by increasing uric acid excretion and inhibiting uric acid production.
Adults: 1 – 2 tablets twice daily; or as directed by your healthcare professional. Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Extract equivalent to fresh:|
|Prunus cerasus fruit (Tart cherry)||2,500mg (2.5g)|
|Extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Apium graveolens seed (Celery seed)||3,000mg (3g)|
|Salix alba stem bark (White willow)
|Zingiber officinalis rhizome (Ginger)||253mg|
Contains lactose. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.